- ShoppingFeeder respects your privacy
- We will not give any information about you to others without your express permission.
- Our site uses forms in which you give us contact information (your name, address, daytime telephone number, and email address) so you can subscribe, request information and support, and make service suggestions. We will then create an account number for you and if you choose to subscribe with us using a credit card, we will collect your credit card number and expiration date. If you contact us for support, we will keep an internal record of what support was given. We use your customer information only when it will be important for us to contact you regarding functionality changes to our services, our web site, new ShoppingFeeder services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. We use information gathered about you from our site statistics (for example your IP address) to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our site and make your browsing and purchasing experience more enjoyable. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information, except as necessary to prevent fraud or abuse on our system. ShoppingFeeder's site may contain links to other sites and ShoppingFeeder is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Updating Your Information
As a customer of ShoppingFeeder, you may alter your customer information or opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at any time. To change your account information log on to the ShoppingFeeder Platform and go to the My Account section.
We use emails to communicate with you, to confirm your placed orders, and to send information that you have requested and other notifications. We also provide a contact form on our public website that lets you contact us directly. We strive to promptly reply to your messages. The information you send to us may be stored and used to improve this site and our products, or it may be reviewed and discarded.
Information obtained from Google for connecting to Google Ads & Google Merchant Center
We occasionally will request permission from you to connect to Google's APIs. We do this to enable:
- Basic ad creation
- Syncing of data feeds to Google Merchant Center
- Reporting on performance of Google Merchant Center & Google Ads accounts
Information obtained from Shopify or other Store Platform APIs
We track orders to make sure we can effectively provide merchants with campaign performance and conversion rates. The data we collect is used only for these purposes and no PII (personally identifiable information) is stored in our systems. The data we store for these purposes relates to:
- Order numbers
- Line items in the order
- Discounts, shipping costs & taxes
Only If We Have To
As stated previously in this policy, we will not share your personal information except with a third party to assist us in the processing or securing of your personal information or when we are required by law unless we have given you notice and choice, in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, or we must comply with a legal process served on our web site.
Changes in Our Practices
We use a credit card processing company to charge users for goods and services (we do not store any credit card information ourselves). These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
What Happens to my Personal Information if I Terminate my ShoppingFeeder Account?
When your ShoppingFeeder account is cancelled (either voluntarily or involuntarily) all of your personally identifiable information is placed in "deactivated" status on our relevant ShoppingFeeder databases. However, you should know that deactivation of your account does not mean your personally identifiable information has been deleted from our database entirely. We will retain and use your personally identifiable information if necessary in order to resolve disputes or enforce our agreements.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us at https://www.shoppingfeeder.com/contact/
For Promotion to Access to Information, please download this document.